Coupons.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another CVS Moneymaker for 8/2

I just got back from CVS and discovered an incredible moneymaker deal. My CVS had the CVS Readyfill coupon booklets laying out on the counter at the pharmacy so I grabbed a couple. There's a coupon for $4 off $20 purchase and $3 off $12 eyecare coupon.

Here's the scenario:

Buy (3) Visine-A @ $3.99 each, get $5 ECB wyb $10 (ad scan on iheartcvs.com says 4.50 but my ad says 3.99)
Buy (1) Blink @ 7.99, get $7.99 ECB
Buy 1 CVS/Caliber Poly Portfolio @ $0.49, get $0.49 ECB
Total is now $20.45
(Hand clerk $4 off $20 CVS coupon now - BEFORE any other coupons!!)
- $4.00 off $20 CVS coupon (link on iheartcvs.com) OR (use the $4 off $20 from the Readyfill booklet) -- I used the printable one since it expires 8/2 and the other is good till Sept.
- (3) $3/1 Visine coupons (SS 6/14/09)
- (1) $3/1 Blink coupon (RP 8/2/09)
- $3.00 off $12 eye care purchase CVS coupon (from Readyfill booklet)
Pay $1.45, get back $7.99 ECB, $5 ECB, $0.49 ECB
= $12.03 PROFIT after coupons and ECBs!

Woo Hoo!! I love CVS!

I did several transactions on this visit, here's some additional tips...

You can also get a "select writing utensil" for a penny with any stationary purchase (according to the store manager, that's anything on that wall - ie. the Poly Folder) - the store manager let me have a large Sharpie Marker as my penny item.

I also used the $4 off $20 coupon with the Electrasol deal, which makes it a $4 moneymaker!! (see CVS 8/2 deals post for additional info)

Also look at the bottom of your receipt and you'll find a freebie (only the first time you scan your CVS card in August). I have 2 cards, with one I got a free chapstick and the other gave me a free CVS aspirin. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment