Coupons.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Target Deals for Ziploc Bags, Smartfood Snacks and Hebrew National

I found a couple of great deals at Target today.

The first was Ziploc bags: I bought sandwich bags but other sizes should be inexpensive using these coupons as well.

Buy (2) 120 ct Ziploc Sandwich Bags $2.29 ea (at my Target, ymmv)
- (2) $1/1 Target Printable for Ziploc Bags or containers
- (1) B1G1 Free Coupon Ziploc Mfg coupon (5/3/09 SS)
= $0.29 for 2 boxes of Ziploc Bags

In my excitement over this great deal, I didn't think to try adding another manufacturer's coupon for the "free" box. I am going back for more so I will try this as well. I'm not sure how this Target store handles that situation. I'll update this post if that works too - which would make those FREE or greatly reduce even the more expensive bags. Leave a comment if you are able to do this somewhere too!
UPDATE: I went back and bought about 10 boxes of ziploc bags in various sizes and was able to use coupons for the "Free" box. Oddly enough, I was able to use (5) B1G1 Free coupons and (4) $1/2 coupons (I meant to give her (5) $.50/1 Q's, but it worked anyway), plus of course, the (10) $1/1 Target coupons. This not only made ALL of the ziploc bags FREE, but also actually reduced my overall OOP by an extra $4 or $5. An unexpected but pleasant surprise for me!

Next was on the Smartfood multipacks. The price was recently reduced from $2.79/box to $2.19/box of 5.

Buy (1) Smartfood Multipak box
Use (1) Target Printable
Use (1) $1/1 Mfg Coupon () ()
= $0.19 per box!!

I had been buying them here and there at the previous price point and was thrilled to see the new reduction just before my coupons were expiring!!

The last pleasant surprise for me was on Hebrew National Hot Dogs, they are marked down to $2.89 right now!! Plus there's an online printable coupon for $1/1 so $1.89 for delicious (expensive) hot dogs that my son eats like there's no tomorrow. YAY!

Hebrew National Hot Dogs on sale for $2.89
- (1) $1/1 Hebrew National printable coupon
= $1.89 /pkg !!

No comments:

Post a Comment