Coupons.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shopping Trip 5/13

My step mom, Karen, and I went shopping again today - our last day of shopping before they leave. I think I broke the bank today in a moment of weakness, surrounded by uber-clearance deals at Walgreens (different one than yesterday). But wowow some of these deals were too good to pass up! For example:

$2.19 Physician's Formula eyeshadow (clearance) -- reg. 12.99
- $1.00 mfg coupon
= $1.19

$2.79 Physician's Formula blush (clearance) -- reg. $14.99!
- $1.00 Mfg coupon
= $1.79

$1.59 4-pk Nutripals -- reg. $5.99
- $1.00 Mfg Coupon
= $0.59

And the list goes on and on, I won't bore you with all the little things. Total OOP after all coupons was $49.66 (I think that's the most I've ever spent at Wags - at least since I started couponing) but in my defense....total savings was $207.81!! Woo HOOOO!

Then we went back to Target, we were short on time but had to get a few more freebies before Karen and Dad left. I bought:

5 boxes (10/box) of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
1 box of 100 Calorie pack snacks (used the printable Nabisco Multipack coupons this time and it worked too!)
4 small Pringles
2 Hersey's Bliss candy bars
2 Boxes Sundried Tomato Wheat Thins
1 loaf of bread for $1.09
Total OOP was $1.15!

See my Target list for the coupon breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment